The MonoRail is the most versatile rack in the RockyMounts line up. It has the capacity for all styles of bikes; from skinny tire road machines, up to heavy fat tire E-bikes, this rack has you covered.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 60 lbs per bike (120 lbs total). 2” variant is expandable to 3 bikes up to 45 lbs each, with Add-On
- No contact with frame, secures bicycle by front wheel
- Carries road tires up to 5.0” fat bike tires, and diameters from 20” to 29”
- Compatible with bicycles’ wheelbases from 34” and 49”
- Folds flat against the vehicle, and tilts down 30 degrees to allow for hatch access
- 2” variant comes with anti-wobble bolt.
- If you want to fit both 1.25" and 2" size hitches, get the 1.25" and this adapter sleeve (this configuration will not accept Add-On)
- Includes locking hitch pin, cable lock, and standard lock pods, keyed alike
- Not for use with fender equipped bicycles
- Rack weight 39 lbs (shipping weight 51 lbs)
- MonoRail Review on Bikemag.com
- Click Here for the MonoRail Instructions.
- Click here for a Hitch Rack Comparison Chart
- Click here for the 2" MonoRail Dimension chart