1. Is there any weight requirement to rent a Hybrid Electric Bike?
Maximum weight requirement capacity is 240 lbs.
2. What kind of deposit is necessary to rent a Hybrid Electric Bike?
In some cases $200 authorization will be held at time of rental. A credit card and valid driver license or passport is also required.
3. Is there any requirement to rent a Hybrid Electric Bicycle?
Riders must be at least 13 years of age. Renters must be at least 18 years of age with a major credit card,photo ID or passport. Riders 13 and older must be accompanied by parent or guardian at rental location.
4. What happen if the Hybrid Electric bike runs out battery?
Electribike provide with 2 full battery packs for 3 or more hour’s rentals, this will guarantee our guest satisfaction.
5. What happens if my Electribike is stolen from me while cycling?
You should contact the Police Department immediately to file a police report and notify Electribike at 1-888-663-7717 of the incident. You are responsible for the replacement cost of the bike if lost or stolen as well as providing Electribike with a copy of the police report within 5 days of the incident.
6. Do you provide Basket, Maps, Helmet and Locks?
Yes we do. We recommend that all riders wear a helmet. We impulse all riders to lock each bike carefully when you are away from the bike. And be sure to take helmet and valuables with you. Helmets, locks and official Florida map are free with each rental. Each Hybrid electric bicycle is equipped with portable bag/basket.
7. Where is Electribike located?
We are located in all Miami city’s limit; our working system is based on delivery and pick up of Hybrid Electric Bikes at your Hotel
STORE / SHOW ROOM
8825 Biscayne Blvd Miami Fl 33138
10800 Collins Ave Miami Beach Fl 33154
STORE / Showroom
101 N Ocean Dr. Hollywood, FL 33019
8. Do I have to pedal? Is there a throttle?
Yes, you can pedal if you want, but you can use the option twist and go. Our Hybrid electric bikes are equipped with Twist and Go and Pedal Assist Plus
9. What is there any malfunction of the bikes during rental time?
Our Electribikes are running under 100% maintenance on daily basics, our inventory is renovated every Three months to guarantee our customers satisfaction, also you can always contact us at-1-888-663-7717 and we will assist you immediately.